Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The 11th Hour

I just watched the documentary "11th Hour".
There were many shocking images, some that brought tears to my eyes.
I felt helpless as I watched the beautiful Earth being hurt and I physically felt the pain in my heart. I felt like what I am doing isn't enough...that I could do more, but I don't know what to focus my creative force on.
I feel small...inconsequential.
I realized that what I can do in this moment, right here, right now, from where I am, is post this on my blog.
I can bring attention to this film.
Check out Leonardo DiCaprio's message on YouTube:
as well as The 11th Hour Channel to YouTube.
Each of us as individuals DO have the power to make a change and it all begins within us, with each tiny shift inside.
This is yoga too.

No comments:

Post a Comment